Julia Stewart, President, School of Coaching Mastery, Guest on Des Walsh & Friends Show
Last week, on my Des Walsh & Friends show on BlogTalkRadio, I had the great pleasure of catching up with an esteemed coaching colleague, Julia Stewart.
Julia is a coach, coach trainer, and seminar leader, who uses her creativity and humor to expand people’s thinking and inspire them to work brilliantly. She is passionate about the power of coaching to transform the world and is committed to helping coaches forge positive change with the help of powerful coaching skills.
Julia is a founding member of the International Association of Coaching (IAC) and an IAC Certified Coach. She founded the School of Coaching Mastery in 2007.
We met at a Coachville conference in San Francisco in 2003 and have maintained a virtual contact since then.
In our chat we covered a number of topics around coaching, including:
- how the School of Coaching Mastery was established
- how being a coach can be a new career for Boomers
- recollections of our mutual mentor, the late Thomas Leonard
- thoughts on the value of coaching for people finding themselves, voluntarily or involuntarily, no longer in paid employment and without a position title
Julia has some excellent, free resources, including e-books, on her School of Coaching Mastery site.
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Social Business Bites Newsletter is Back! - March 4, 2019
- Business Life and Spiritual Journey – Separate or Together? - November 12, 2018
- Navigating This Digital Business Life - November 1, 2018