People looking for jobs in the online community and social media space should check out Jake McKee’s Job Board, which he has just re-launched, in his words “newer and better”.
This is a gift also for employers seeking talented people for community and social media roles.
Look for the job board in the sidebar of Jake’s Community Guy site.
The board should be especially appealing to job seekers and employers insofar as Jake is not charging for the privilege of advertising such positions on his site or applying for them.
Just to be clear about that:
- posting a job doesn’t cost a cent
- applying for a job posted on the site doesn’t cost a cent
Some new features Jake listed in an email I received from him on the subject:
- Employers: Searching & browsing resumes and candidates is now a core function
- Employers: Posting and managing job openings is much easier
- Employers: Alerts and updates to help you keep up with new candidate profiles
- Seekers: Privacy options
- Seekers: On-site resume creation for easier application
The key condition for advertising a position is that it is relevant to the field of online community or social media – which Jake interprets liberally – but expects people to use some judgement.
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Business Life and Spiritual Journey – Separate or Together? - November 12, 2018
- Navigating This Digital Business Life - November 1, 2018
- What’s Next: With BL Ochman [Podcast] - September 6, 2018