At Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum last week I interviewed several people who were presenting on the day. The first was Chris Lampard from Corporate Express, a company which has gone through a lot of change and is into Enterprise 2.0 and social media in a big way.
Corporate Express specialises in company incorporations, trusts and company secretarial services. Services we all need at one time or another but for which many of us do not have in-house expertise or for which it simply makes sense to outsource.
Chris Lampard is Business Technology Consulting Manager and as you will see and hear from the video interview he has an inspiring “big picture” view of how Enterprise 2.0 is helping his firm and can support it in the future.
He explains that Corporate Express :
- has some 2,500 employees in Australia and New Zealand
- in 45 different locations
- has had some 70 different mergers/acquisitions over 15 years
They are using a SAP solution, providing chat rooms, collaboration and wikis.
My apologies for the fact that there is some extraneous noise. We had gone outside to get away from the pre-seminar conversational noise inside. However, just when you think the banging and clashing offscreen is getting a bit too much, it dies down. Trust me, I’m a social median. 🙂
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- What’s Next: With BL Ochman [Podcast] - September 6, 2018
- An Online Business You Can Start Now Without Being a Tech Whiz - September 3, 2018
- How Social Media Has Changed Me (for the Better) - July 13, 2018