Stan Relihan is well known in LinkedIn circles for being very highly connected and has established a podcast show which is named very appropriately The Connections Show.
‘Connections’ is a 20-minute weekly audio podcast on the Art of Business Networking.
The latest in a growing list of very knowledgeable and highly articulate people in the social networking/social media space to be interviewed by Stan is leading futurist, author, speaker and new media strategist Ross Dawson.
The wide-ranging conversation touches on:
- how to use Web 2.0 tools to create value within and for organizations
- collaborative filtering as a networking strategy
- why social networks are fundamental for business
- social media as “the future of the organization”
- how social media can be used to build differentiation and value
I usually listen to podcasts once. I’ve listened twice so far to this one and will probably listen again as I’ve already picked up gems I missed the first time around.
Also on the Connections Show site there are links to some excellent resources developed by Ross Dawson’s company and which are offered free of charge.