“We don’t have a choice on whether we do social media, the question is how well we do it.” – Erik Qualman
Are you ready to get serious about using social media effectively for your business?
Are you ready to go beyond the typical random, hit-and-miss approach and get strategic?
Do you want feedback and guidance about how you plan to do that or are already doing it?
Do you want a practical plan of action for the next stage?
My Social Media Strategy One-on-One Session will help you:
- address the practicalities of social media in terms of where you and your business are at right now on the social media learning-development curve
- get very clear about the way forward and the action steps you need to take now
How it works
In this one-hour, one-on-one session I will:
- ask you what exactly you want for your business from using social media
- ask you key questions to establish where you are on the learning-action continuum for social media for your business
- help you clarify your strategic objectives so they are realistic and achievable
- provide practical steps you can take to create or develop your social media strategy
We use online video conferencing with Skype, so you don’t have to leave your office or home.
Once you have registered, using the Register Now link below, I will send you details of how to establish what times are available and book a session.
I will also send you my simple-to-complete Social Media Strategy Checklist, for you to complete and return to me before our session – that will mean you can get more value from our one-on-one session.
The session, with your agreement, will be recorded, so you will be able to review the session later, as many times as you wish.