On Tuesday, February 24th (Sydney time), I’ll be blogging live from the Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum (E2EF) in Sydney.
It’s ambitious, perhaps even a little rash, to promise this, because on previous efforts to do live blogging form conferences I have struck a few challenges, including getting the technology right.
I’m confident that this time I’m better prepared. I’m even taking a power cord so that I have a better chance of getting through the day without battery problems.
Topics for the day include:
- Implementation: practical guidance on how to build a case and drive value creation
- Governance and policies: managing risks and benefits
- Business value: how to drive efficiency , productivity and innovation
- Mobile participation: how mobile workflow is increasing productivity
- Social networks: policies for Facebook and implementing internal social networks
- Managing change: supporting collaboration and user adoption
I certainly don’t expect to provide anything like full coverage of the event, but I am taking a Flip camera and plan to get some instant interviews from speakers and others and post some or all of those here.
You can read more about the Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum here.
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Bringing the Best Out of People: Pepe del Río [Podcast] - May 24, 2018
- Shan Moorthi - April 17, 2018
- Twitter’s New Scheduling Rules | Instagram Usage Trends | Instagram Insights | & AI : Social Business Bites #176 - March 28, 2018