On the Social Media Club site Chris Heuer has posted a list of events, focused on or highlighting social media, between now and June this year. There are discounts too – information included in Chris’s post.
Brief summary (I’m not including the links here because I don’t want anyone to miss out on the discounts – for which you need the password(s) on Chris’s site):
- SOBCon08: May 2-4, 2008 in Chicago, IL ( USA)
- Communitelligence Executing Social Media: May 21-22, 2008 in Los Angeles, CA ( USA)
- Social Media Summit: June 9-12, 2008 in Chicago, IL ( USA)
- BLOG POTOMAC: June 13, 2008 in Falls Church, VA ( USA)
There is also a list of local, Social Media Club events in various locations, up until and including May 14.
Those are all in the USA.
Noticed there is what looks like being a very interesting event in the UK, mid year, the Social Media Influence conference, London, June 4. The impressive lineup of speakers includes Matt McAlister, head of the Guardian’s development network and former head of Yahoo’s developer network, and the very savvy Joanne Jacobs, Director of London-based web development company Xenial Ltd and with whom I was a fellow panelist at the inaugural Australian Blogging Conference last year.
I’m sure there are other interesting conferences, on or about social media, in the next few months. If you know of any, please leave a comment here, with a link to the event site if you can.
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Diversity & Inclusivity Keys to New Leadership: Sunny Stout-Rostron [Podcast] - April 24, 2017
- No Ceiling, Just Sky™ Institute Founder, Donna Karlin [Podcast] - March 23, 2017
- New Facebook Group for Real Conversation and Great Business Relationships - February 16, 2017