PitchEngine announces new Annual Agency Plan with special deal now
Today, PitchEngine, which provides software that enables businesses and organizations to effectively package stories and share them with journalists, bloggers, and other influencers, announced a special pre-launch deal for agencies.
And as regular readers will know, my company represents PitchEngine for Australia and New Zealand.
Key points of the Agency Plan story are:
- new plan enables agencies to subscribe for one flat rate for up to five clients at a time
- through April, the Annual Agency Plan is just US$1,989 for up to five clients
- plan includes complete release archiving and embeddable newsrooms for up to five clients
- clients to also have access to an entirely new suite of features PitchEngine plans to announce next month
The new features include:
- flexible release dates
- supercharged search and social optimization
- enhanced analytics and more
Once the new platform is launched, the Agencies taking advantage of this pre-launch $1,989 offer will be able to lock in their rates for at least the next full year.
After April 30th, the plan will run at US$199/month for up to five brands.
The full release, with follow-up details, is here.
Naturally, I will always welcome direct enquiries about PitchEngine, especially for Australian or New Zealand based agencies or other businesses – contact details here.
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Blockchain transforming social media | Social media policies | Twitter’s new 280 limit impact: Social Business Bites #170 - November 30, 2017
- Conversations of Change: Dr Jennifer Frahm [Podcast] - November 21, 2017
- Most Popular Social Sites | B2B companies & Facebook Live | Influencer Marketing : Social Business Bites #169 - November 10, 2017