Recently I interviewed entrepreneur Jalali Hartman, Founder and CEO of the Yovia network, of which I am pleased to be a founding member.
Although the interview is posted on my Social Media Show site, that site is still being established so I do not want the interview to not surface because of that. So I’m including it here too.
Some of the subjects we discussed:
- how even experienced tech hotshots can learn from high school kids about the possibilities of the Web
- how to deal with corporate resistance to the introduction of social media
- why the Yovia motto is “Spread the Word”
- why some 2,000 bloggers and even whole villages in Africa are part of the Yovia network
- how to keep a human balance in the midst of the pressures of a tech startup
- how to get paid to blog by hooking up with Yovia
<Edit Aug 3, 2015. There was a BYOAudio player here with the interview, but I closed that account some time ago.>
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Emojis and B2B | Instagram for Branding | Install Facebook Pixel :: Social Business Bites #172 - January 22, 2018
- Social Media Facts for 2018 | Americans Sharing Key Events on Social | Facebook Page Changes :: Social Business Bites #171 - January 14, 2018
- Blockchain transforming social media | Social media policies | Twitter’s new 280 limit impact: Social Business Bites #170 - November 30, 2017