Recently I interviewed entrepreneur Jalali Hartman, Founder and CEO of the Yovia network, of which I am pleased to be a founding member.
Although the interview is posted on my Social Media Show site, that site is still being established so I do not want the interview to not surface because of that. So I’m including it here too.
Some of the subjects we discussed:
- how even experienced tech hotshots can learn from high school kids about the possibilities of the Web
- how to deal with corporate resistance to the introduction of social media
- why the Yovia motto is “Spread the Word”
- why some 2,000 bloggers and even whole villages in Africa are part of the Yovia network
- how to keep a human balance in the midst of the pressures of a tech startup
- how to get paid to blog by hooking up with Yovia
<Edit Aug 3, 2015. There was a BYOAudio player here with the interview, but I closed that account some time ago.>
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Unofficial LinkedIn FAQ (50) | Facebook Video Marketing Guide | Monetizing Your Blog: Social Business Bites #166 - October 13, 2017
- The State of Digital Transformation | LinkedIn Snapchat-Like Geofilters for Events | 10 Social Media Trends to Prepare for in 2018: Social Business Bites #165 - October 6, 2017
- What’s the Reading Age for Your Blog and Does that Matter? - September 28, 2017