Stan Relihan is well known in LinkedIn circles for being very highly connected and has established a podcast show which is named very appropriately The Connections Show.
‘Connections’ is a 20-minute weekly audio podcast on the Art of Business Networking.
The latest in a growing list of very knowledgeable and highly articulate people in the social networking/social media space to be interviewed by Stan is leading futurist, author, speaker and new media strategist Ross Dawson.
The wide-ranging conversation touches on:
- how to use Web 2.0 tools to create value within and for organizations
- collaborative filtering as a networking strategy
- why social networks are fundamental for business
- social media as “the future of the organization”
- how social media can be used to build differentiation and value
I usually listen to podcasts once. I’ve listened twice so far to this one and will probably listen again as I’ve already picked up gems I missed the first time around.
Also on the Connections Show site there are links to some excellent resources developed by Ross Dawson’s company and which are offered free of charge.
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Social Media Facts for 2018 | Americans Sharing Key Events on Social | Facebook Page Changes :: Social Business Bites #171 - January 14, 2018
- Blockchain transforming social media | Social media policies | Twitter’s new 280 limit impact: Social Business Bites #170 - November 30, 2017
- Conversations of Change: Dr Jennifer Frahm [Podcast] - November 21, 2017